Dubble Products Roadmap: Stable Indexcoin Protocol and V3 DEX
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
Greeting, Arbinauts and ve(3,3) fans! Dubble is here 👾
Today, we would like to share the upcoming outstanding releases and development plans with you! Dubble Exchange is just a part of it.
Dubble Protocol contains 2 ecosystem products:
- $DUB — stable yield-bearing stablecoin that is fully collateralized and pegged to a basket of approved stable assets, including $USDC, $USDT, and $DAI. These stable assets are deposited into audited strategies on the blockchain, providing a steady stream of stable yield. As an ERC-20-compliant token native to the Arbitrum chain, $DUB is designed to be stable and maintain a consistent value, achieved by tracking the stablecoin basket’s weighted average using Chainlink oracles as price feeds.As an ERC-20-compliant token native to the Arbitrum chain, $DUB is designed to be stable and maintain a consistent value, achieved by tracking the stablecoin basket’s weighted average using Chainlink oracles as price feeds.
- Dubble Exchange — capital efficient V3 DEX with the concentrated liquidity, ve(3,3) logic, low fees and $DUB autobribes! (based on the positive rebases from the yield strategies performance)
More details concerning the DEX design will be announced in the close future
As you see below, Dubble Exchange and $DUB Protocol will be under the development in the parallel, this also includes new strategies, product’s new features, improvements, etc.
The nearest point on this timeline — Q2, so let’s review this roadmap step-by-step:
- Q2: $DUB MVP with at least 3 active strategies for your stables, including partnerships with well-known and time verified projects
- After successful MVP, we will proceed developing new strategies, adding more ways to get yield for your stables partnering with the wider range of protocols
- In parallel to point 2, we will start working on the exchange — capital efficient V3 DEX with the concentrated liquidity, ve(3,3) logic, low fees and $DUB autobribes, as was mentioned before. This could take some time and expected release time can be named is Q3 as for now (timelines could be changed)
- $DUB and Exchange integration, namely $DUB autobribes integration, will be available from day 1
- The last point here — multichain support. This feature will make it possible to deposit your stables on any EVM chain. More details will be announced in the closest future.
That’s it! We hope this article was informative for you! Stay tuned with us and follow our socials to get the latest product updates and do not miss our fair launch!
May the yield be with you, frens!